BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 2, 2009

New Begininngs

This is a blog of new beginnings.

Why a blog of new beginnings? Well, I started blogging when I found out I was pregnant. For those of you who remember that blog (http://gregandjennbabyblog.blogspot.com/), it not only chronicled my pregnancy, but our adventures during the pregnancy, delivery and the months following Kaleb's birth. My last entry there was in March.

I've decided that it's time to move from a baby-focused blog to a family-focused blog. I'm hoping to focus not only on our adventures, but also on milestones, favorite recipes, and thoughts on parenting in general.

My hope is to keep our family and friends updated and maybe make a few new friends along the way. I'll share a few pictures here and there as we go, too!

We've got some major new beginnings happening in our family over the next couple of months, as well. Greg will hopefully find a new position very soon. Evan will begin Kindergarten. Kaleb's life is full of new beginings-- he's started walking (at 8 1/2 months!), saying new words, waving, etc..

I'll try my best to keep everyone posted on a regular basis!

-jenn

0 comments: